- Currently the LSA does not require subscription fees for membership.
- For membership types and conditions please see Article III of the LSA Constitution.
Who can be a member of the LSA?
- The Ludomusicology Society of Australia membership is open to all interested parties the world over.
- While general meetings and AGMs will initially be held in Adelaide, Australia, every effort will be made to ensure non-present members will be able to contribute through internet video or teleconferencing facilities.
Current member benefits:
- Centralised repository of organisation, conference and materials links
- Official forum through which to communicate with colleagues throughout Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and further internationally
- Notification of future general meeting and AGM dates, items for discussion and attendance details
- Latest news and updates regarding both the LSA’s research and meeting activities, and those of other research bodies and events
- An E-newsletter detailing the interim activities research within the LSA and other research bodies and relevant ludomusicology developments
- Facilitation of members’ suggestions to be forwarded directly to the President via the Contact page
- Immediate notice of relevant conferences, congresses, symposia and study sessions
Planned subscribing member benefits:
- Official LSA certificate provided to all members
- Increased access to exclusive research material generated within the Australasian Region
- Discounts on future publications by the LSA and associated bodies
- Database of all LSA members, available to members
- Increased social media platform engagement and facilities
- Access to a comprehensive, video game music composer database